P2 putter grips - anyone using them?

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site
As above, I’m intrigued by th P2 grips.

I’ve seen any in person so no idea what model to choose, anyone using them?

How have they changed your putting ?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Talk to Andy he just had one put on his Bettinardi.

I have had one in my basket several times and never actually pulled the trigger. I may buy one this week for a putter I picked up on eBay

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes absolutely fantastic. Great size, shape suits my hands and has transformed my Bettinardi. Got one fitted on my #7 too but that's only been needed for practice in the house.

I went for the Aware Tour.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have never got on with putter grips that go beyond midsize so not something I would buy.

Just bought a TM Spider and the first thing I will do with it is blow the superstroke grip off.

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Just gone back to a standard grip from a Superstroke. I thought it was just me that was putting like a fool, but found it really hard to judge distance with the thick grip. It felt like the putter was too heavy at the handle. Back with the thin grip and the distance judgement is back to normal. Defo a horses for courses thing, putter grrips.

Visit site
I used the Aware Tour for the past 18months. Very good grip, the way it fits onto the shaft (shaft runs up the back of the grip) it puts your wrists into ulnar deviation and it locks the wrists, and helps alignment with shaft and forearm.
I was going to get a new one as it was getting battered but wanted to try the Garsen Quad TourProto. I’m glad I did as they are great grips as well. From what I’ve learnt from the P2 in hand position the Garsen helps with elbows. I use the Blast Motion to monitor my putting and the data with the Garsen has been unreal with timing, Lie angle and loft data all improved.

Attachments

• B3D26F56-C9EC-4B1C-A3D9-950B452207E0.jpeg
    B3D26F56-C9EC-4B1C-A3D9-950B452207E0.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 8

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Put the classic tour p2 on couple of weeks back and find it very good. I find my putter sits slightly more upright because of the shaft alignment within the grip, definitely a good fit for me and I cant see me changing it anytime soon