Other interests/hobbies

Down_The_Middle

Head Pro
Visit site
Cheers for the ideas, some I had already thought of. I go to the gym 2/3 times a week. Was thinking of getting a decent hybrid bike. I play the guitar a bit was thinking of learning to play a bit better. Also in the throw of turning the box room in to my room.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Started keeping marine fish 2 months ago.

I would like to say it's relaxing, but it's not!

The tank is very interesting though, full of activity.

Here's a photo from a couple of weeks ago.

DSCF0193.jpg

tarmac

Club Champion
Visit site
can i suggest you dont get a bike ,its a nightmare.i do a bit of road cycling(up to 100 miles a week),if its to wet and windy for golf it is for cycling to so your snookered(theres an idea:)).and on good days when your on the course you want to be on the bike an when your on the bike you want to be on the course!!its a no win:(.find something indoors!!

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great tank forfortheday but I can imagine that will be too much effort for me to handle!

Last edited:

papyt

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
my other hobby is dressing in the wife's clothes,she was annoyed as i looked better in them than her!!!!!!! boxing never did me any harm ( apart from 3 nose hoops),reading is a great pastime but buy your own books wife got me a book last week HENRY V111 no good to me as i haven't read the other 7,hope these have given you some ideas.

papyt

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Started keeping marine fish 2 months ago.

I would like to say it's relaxing, but it's not!

The tank is very interesting though, full of activity.

Here's a photo from a couple of weeks ago.

DSCF0193.jpg
no wonder you haven't got many fish,the one with the big mouth top left has eaten them!!!!!!!!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Football - play a couple of 5's a week and just retired from sunday league

Djing - been doing it nearly 20 years now, started and still play house music but got myself a bar gig now playing anything from soul, funk,r'n'b, hip hop,breaks, old school...

Walking - any spare time me and the wife get we try get out in either the Dales or North Yorks moors for a decent (always ending in a few pints in a local pub testing out some ales).

Camping - love it, really got in to it lately.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
no wonder you haven't got many fish,the one with the big mouth top left has eaten them!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!

Put another powerhead in for flow at the weekend.

Turned it off after 10 minutes, too noisy :(

Another £20 wasted.

And the urchin seems to have eaten a new coral I popped in on Friday.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Great tank forfortheday but I can imagine that will be too much effort for me to handle!

Cheers!

To be honest they aren't that much hassle.

10-15 minutes cleaning it on a night and a water change once a week.

All in all I spend a couple of hours a week on it.

The bigger the tank the easier it is, they (like all fish tanks) are about water quality.

As long as you can get that right the fish tend to be happy.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Children. No, not in a could go to prison way, my own kids. The boy plays rugby on a Saturday morning, my daughter has just quit ballet, but is now doing horse riding. Any time not playing golf is kids time.... Kite flying, bike riding, parks, etc etc etc... No time for another hobby!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dont know if I would call it a hobby, but do a bit of running,every other day, for losing a bit of weight and to get fitter, feel so much better....

Is this a recent interest? ;)

For me, I love going to watch Gloucester Rugby, love American Football (both playing - which I've stopped due to travel costs and a dodgy shoulder, and watching) - hoping to get back into coaching at some point.

When I can get myself into a "routine" I love the gym. And I love music.