Other interests/hobbies

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surely you could save time and combine all 3? Cycle with your iPod on and tether the dogs to the bike! More time for golf that way..... ;-)

I wish I could , but I have a working springer and a working GSD that hate each other so they would end up taking me off my bike :D

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I play Bridge and if you like to train you brain and your mindfulness, your love playing cards and psychology, give it a try

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I play rugby during winter and coacht eh under 6's at the club (including my own 2). Used to play alot of cricket but after the kids came along this was banned by HID because it took too much time. Real Ale hound so get out and try as much as I can and try to get to beer festivals. Cook and bake alot too.

Perry

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Snowsports?? I started snowboarding 3 years ago and love it. Generally if its snowing you can't play golf so win win!!

Can be expensive tho but I live within 2 1/2 hours of 3 slopes in Scotland so not too bad. Few indoor domes in the UK, not sure if you're near one of them, defo worth a try.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I am not golfing then it is rugby for me. Played in the front row for 27 years and would still be doing it if it were not for injury. If I am not golfing then I head for Welford Road to watch the Tigers. If they are away or I cannot get a ticket then I head up to my old rugby club to have a few beers and watch the first team. Just waiting for my nephew to be old enough to start full contact so as I can help at training (not much call for the skills I learned as a prop in tag rugby).

When I get home I cook, I read, I enjoy a good glass of wine. I am easily pleased.

Jay1

Head Pro
Visit site
Motorcycling, but sadly this is soon to stop. I really want to join a golf club again and cannot afford to do both, so the bike is up for sale to fund the golf.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I enjoy helping my wife with her family history.
She has three quite interesting ancestors on her fathers side.
One was a pioneer gardener in the 18th century, another worked closely with the Wright brothers to produce their areoplane and another more or less rescued St Georges Chapel in Victorian times.
It is fun re-tracing their history and has led to a few special moments and meeting a few special people.

Me I like gardening and hill walking.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I am not golfing then it is rugby for me. Played in the front row for 27 years and would still be doing it if it were not for injury. If I am not golfing then I head for Welford Road to watch the Tigers. If they are away or I cannot get a ticket then I head up to my old rugby club to have a few beers and watch the first team. Just waiting for my nephew to be old enough to start full contact so as I can help at training (not much call for the skills I learned as a prop in tag rugby).

When I get home I cook, I read, I enjoy a good glass of wine. I am easily pleased.

South Kesteven?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
another thing I fancy getting a telescope

Good fun.
Just a word of caution.
HID dabbles with this. In the Summer, when it's warm, it barely gets dark enough to see much unless you go out in the sticks. In the Winter, when it's dark enough by 5, you can only see anything when it's clear. And unless you build an observatory in the garden it's feckin' freezin'!!!!!

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have done the fishing thing, carp etc etc, would go back if i quit golf

Guitar, played in many bands since 16, some venues of decent size and played the same venue as Quo and Iron Maiden !

Bass guitar came later again in live working bands and then packed it all in as we were way too busy

Keyboard, have one very expensive would love to play it better but once a guitarist etc etc