Orka GS5 Driver

D

Deleted Member 1156

I tried the Nippons as part of my fitting process, really didn't like them, they felt very dead to me.

T

thecraw

I tried the Nippons as part of my fitting process, really didn't like them, they felt very dead to me.

Just goes to show, its apples and pears mate. I hate KBS they just don't work for me, harsh and the ball flight just seemed to rise and fall out of the sky. On the other hand the Nippon shaft give me a much better trajectory and feel as well as an increase in distance.

MGL

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mygolf.me
Just goes to show, its apples and pears mate. I hate KBS they just don't work for me, harsh and the ball flight just seemed to rise and fall out of the sky. On the other hand the Nippon shaft give me a much better trajectory and feel as well as an increase in distance.

I thought you said custom fitting was all a con not so long back??

Your Apples and Pears comparison, highlights one of the main benefits of CF to me - shafts play differently and react differently to people, because were not Iron Byrons; we are putting different swings, stresses and strains on the shafts because we all pretty much hit the ball differently. What is one golfer's dream shaft is another one's nightmare.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Ten years later... :D

I've just picked up a GS5 driver and I love hitting it. I can't see it on the current conforming list though. Does anyone know anything about whether it has been removed, or was never on there?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ten years later... :D

I've just picked up a GS5 driver and I love hitting it. I can't see it on the current conforming list though. Does anyone know anything about whether it has been removed, or was never on there?

I have messaged Alex from Orka and he confirms that it is confirming

So crack on sir ?