Open qualifying 2021

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh dear I liked watching him as well , it’s so relaxed. There was a couple of videos on open qualifying.. Peter Finch did one as well.

He did a bit on the rick shiels podcast about how he gave up his card as some weeks not even breaking even etc just seemed a really likeable bloke

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stunning hair aswell #mancrush lol
Steady on.. ! I appreciate that a man who keeps his hair has more fun with it. I mean the other night I said to my wife that I if I had hair, I would have it just like French and Bayern winger Conman. I would look an idiot but isn’t that what hair is for???

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Steady on.. ! I appreciate that a man who keeps his hair has more fun with it. I mean the other night I said to my wife that I if I had hair, I would have it just like French and Bayern winger Conman. I would look an idiot but isn’t that what hair is for???

Oh no, if you have the privilege of hair and do anything like a man bun or silly cuts you deserve to be shaved bald for crimes against hair

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh no, if you have the privilege of hair and do anything like a man bun or silly cuts you deserve to be shaved bald for crimes against hair
I just missed that opportunity.. it went before I could, in fact I remember the girlfriend who helped it go .. but god it was fun at the time.