Open Club face on impact.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not to dispute that but it's starting to get all to technical for what on the face of things (no pun intended) seems that the OP doesn't fully understand everything, so to throw that in may just be too much at this stage.
Its fairly straight forward really. Imagine your club was a long hammer and the ball had a nail tacked into it. If you wanted to strike the nail squarely you wouldn't fan your forearms and wrists open as you swung back.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Not to dispute that but it's starting to get all to technical for what on the face of things (no pun intended) seems that the OP doesn't fully understand everything, so to throw that in may just be too much at this stage.

That's why I posted the picture to help the OP understand Kennys point.
I also gave the OP a fairly simple drill in post no.27..............

''Try and keep your left thumb on top of the grip as you move away from the ball''

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Been to range and it was alot better thanks using takeaway and slightly stronger grip.

Just read through all this rubbish.

You want to stop slicing/fading. My advice is listen only to Bobmac (PGA Professional) or listen to your own coach/teacher/professional as that's what they get paid for and know what they're doing.

Good luck and keep practicing.