Phoenix_zps17dd7032.jpg

:rofl:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The pic looks vaguely familiar!

Specially if I wait about 3 seconds!

:whoo:

At least everyone knows it's going to be 'raucous'! Entertaining on 1 hole; wouldn't want to see it everywhere though.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phoenix_zps17dd7032-remod.jpg

Fella with the hat backwards and sunglasses on :rofl:

Although this one is better :rofl:
funny-sun-shade-backwards-hat-hand-540x648_large.jpg

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Last edited:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
As for the reverse-cap and sunglasses. That's fairly normal for the 'yoofer today'!

Actually if you wear your baseball cap backwards the visor stops the back of your neck getting burnt, you then put your sunglasses over your eyes.

If you do it the other way round, your cap visor will shade your eyes but you have to wear your sunglasses on the back of your neck :p

Lots of smart people here...... quick to judge... and quick with their keyboards. Consider yourselves TAUGHT :p

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Actually if you wear your baseball cap backwards the visor stops the back of your neck getting burnt, you then put your sunglasses over your eyes.

If you do it the other way round, your cap visor will shade your eyes but you have to wear your sunglasses on the back of your neck :p

Lots of smart people here...... quick to judge... and quick with their keyboards. Consider yourselves TAUGHT :p

I'm with that, but.... Have you seen the picture of Stuart Cink's tan line on t'web? Not a good look.

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site

:D:thup:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

I didn't actually comment on the sense of it!

That was also the 'reason' given by the younger step-son. As it was for the 'collar up' polo style too!

Can't remember what the 'reason' for not tying laces on trainers/shoes was - but it certainly caused an interesting swagger! Especially in conjunction with the jeans around the knees look - showing the brand of underwear!

A real slave to fashion! Modified somewhat once HE had to pay for things!:whistle:

First baseball cap I wore - on an Umpires stand - exposed my ears, so the tops got painfully sunburnt! Akubra worked best, but not for Golf (for me).

Last edited: