Online Lessons

PingAnser

Visit site
Hi All,

I am thinking of taking some online lessons and doing a swing overhaul. I have taken in person lessons before but I am not a great student, lack of patience and been willing to suffer a bit short term have always been my issue. Like most I really struggle with change. I'm a 3.0 index but my swing is not very good, but very ingrained. Has anyone on here had any success with online lessons like Skillest etc? So many great coaches available at good prices. Really interested to hear any feedback. Thanks.

Albo

Visit site
Never had an online lesson I’d worry that I had set the camera up incorrectly or they miss something in my set up/swing due to limited view. But that may well be me being old and set in my ways.
Incidentally what makes you think you’d have more patience for online rather than in person?

HPIMG

Visit site
I thought about doing this recently but I like a lesson in person so if I’m not getting it the pro can grab me and physically move me the way I need to go to get the feel.
There a guy Russell heritage on YouTube I like his channel and he does online lessons that’s who I was thinking about using.

PingAnser

Visit site
Never had an online lesson I’d worry that I had set the camera up incorrectly or they miss something in my set up/swing due to limited view. But that may well be me being old and set in my ways.
Incidentally what makes you think you’d have more patience for online rather than in person?
I don't think I would have more patience with online lessons, Its just something I know I need to work on.

The online appeals due to not having to travel a few hours and take time off work for the lesson. And that there are so many quality coaches on Skillest etc. I was also thinking of doing a trackman session so I could send the coach that data aswell.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I did it with the pro I also had lessons with in person when he was injured and unable to attend the range in person. Some good stuff and it plugged a gap. I have had some advice on my new Eureka swing after sending Steve Johnson a few videos so in a very good place with that now