Online lessons

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anybody tried these ?
I'm going to have to self isolate from next week so wondering if I could do something useful with the time and was thinking of short game practice . Wondered how much useful feedback I could tag on with on line tutiion.

Of course would have to find a pro that would do this and know someone who the uses skillest app.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I've been tempted by Adam Young's online courses. I really like how he talks about developing skills and seems to understand how we learn best. I've not taken the plunge yet but if I was in your position I may well do so.

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve used Dan Carraher and Monte Scheinblum, both USA and both with excellent reputations on golfwrx. It’s good to review the lessons I’ve had as there’s always something I missed before.

Chico84

Visit site
I’ve used Dan Carraher and Monte Scheinblum, both USA and both with excellent reputations on golfwrx. It’s good to review the lessons I’ve had as there’s always something I missed before.

Monte Scheinblum - worth a lesson just for the name alone!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not done it although the teaching pro I use will review my swing on video if I am struggling, especially after a lesson. Lots of good teachers online and I was tempted when Me and My Golf were offering a tuition series a while back so may keep an eye out going forward

Dannyc

Visit site
I had one during lockdown from Micheal newton golf it was very good
Good thing about it is u can save the video on your phone to watch anytime

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tried to record my swing yesterday but my phone keeps falling if the stand bag, how do others set up a phone to sit on a stand bag ?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He does, but not when you're in isolation !
I'm intending to do some short game work with one of the other pros I mentioned, he's on skillest.
At the start of lockdown, I seem to remember him sending an email out saying he would look at swing vids sent him to help us. Could you still not do that with your garden etc?