One night 2 courses?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stay there for our yearly trip, always had a great laugh. Alnmouth good for a night on the swally?
Alnmouth has a selection of good pubs all on the main street. The three best are all within putting distance of each other. All 5, if you include the working mens club, are within a PW of each other. Do a crawl or find one you like and stay there 👍🍻.

Foxton have dormy houses for golfers, have you looked at them and compared prices?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've played Liphook 3 times now and got to be honest I love the place. Have wanted to play Hindhead for a while now, will have to make sure to get it in next year.
Liphook has too many really average holes imo. Hindhead has less.

Hindheads best is also comfortably above Liphook. 3 - 9 are simply incredible. 18 is also a proper finishing hole whereas Liphook is nothing more than a par 4.5

Don’t get me wrong Though I’d happily be a member at Liphook and I enjoy it but Hindhead is better

D

Deleted member 15344

It’s a tough one comparing Liphook to Hindhead

Liphook has the best inland greens in country imo - they are superb and most of the holes are excellent but there are a few that let the course BUT that imo will change in a year or so when the course changes are finished - they will remove the poor holes and have been replaced by far superior holes so it’s going to be even better

Hindhead is lovely , played there twice once in the dry when it was lovely , course was presented nicely but played early spring and it was a bit wet - it has 18 solid holes with some very nice ones

I think Liphook just shades it at the moment

But if doing a one night two course there

For me it’s Hankley Common and Blackmoor 😃

And Blackmoor would be the club to be a member off