One day, one course, 10 rounds of golf!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just seen a video of the last hole , 107,000 steps on the pedometer and 47 mile walk. 2:45 am start (i think) and a 10pm finish. 6 under par in total (with a missed 5 footer for birdie on the last !!) I cant get my head around it. Like d4s said, i thought it was a long shot but fair play....unbelievable effort.

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How did he start at 245am? It would have still been dark then!
Monumental, and somewhat crazy, effort!

D

Deleted Member 1156

How did he start at 245am? It would have still been dark then!
Monumental, and somewhat crazy, effort!

I believe he was in Lancashire which is just outside the arctic circle :D

jasondransfieldgolf

Challenge Tour Pro
jasondransfieldgolf.wordpress.com
Hi everyone, as Junior said I got it done. Starting at 2.45am in the pitch black for about 12 holes using glow in the dark balls and my dad as spotter using a torch and my caddy using a torch to light up the hitting area and the hole when we were on the green. I lost one ball in a pond on about round 6 or 7.

My scores were 74, 73, 65, 71, 71, 73, 72, 71, 74, 70 for a 6 under par total. I managed to play the last 6 holes of round 10 in 3 under par. To add to the drama I ended up spending the night in hospital from exhasution, dehydration and heat stroke after I collapsed after the round. So I've got to now rest for a few days and drink plenty of water to allow my kidneys recover.

All the stats were kept by the other assistant so when we have the scorecards together he will be able to table these.

So far I have raised just over £3000, donations are coming in now as a lot of people didn't think it could be done.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have four members playing four rounds tomorrow in aid of a cancer charity but the rounds are on four different courses. This is then followed by an auction and raffle so it's going to be a long day for those lads.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hi everyone, as Junior said I got it done. Starting at 2.45am in the pitch black for about 12 holes using glow in the dark balls and my dad as spotter using a torch and my caddy using a torch to light up the hitting area and the hole when we were on the green. I lost one ball in a pond on about round 6 or 7.

My scores were 74, 73, 65, 71, 71, 73, 72, 71, 74, 70 for a 6 under par total. I managed to play the last 6 holes of round 10 in 3 under par. To add to the drama I ended up spending the night in hospital from exhasution, dehydration and heat stroke after I collapsed after the round. So I've got to now rest for a few days and drink plenty of water to allow my kidneys recover.

All the stats were kept by the other assistant so when we have the scorecards together he will be able to table these.

So far I have raised just over £3000, donations are coming in now as a lot of people didn't think it could be done.

Top effort Jason. Look after yourself and rest those feet

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

I still can't get my head around it.....10 rounds in a day???? Great effort for great charities.

Rest up mate and take it easy.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Do you know if anyone has ever done it before?

Heswall is a little hilly in places as well.

12 rounds next year on Wirral ladies, as a nice small, flat course? :D

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
These scores are just sheer madness as well. If I tried even 5 rounds the scores would be something like 95, 100, 105, 112, 125.... :rofl:

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Absolutely top effort. I must admit that I thought that you would be struggling to get in much more than 7 rounds.