Once Again !

DCB

Visit site
Once again we have a company spamming by hijacking someones thread. Not content with hijacking the thread they have again changed the title on their post to what they want it to be named !

Lets not give these guys the pleasure of responding on that thread and puting it back to the top of the list of forums. Unfortunately its quite a funny thread by HaplessHacker on the putting.

This isn't the first time this crowd have posted their fetails on here. This time it's as a new user, but it's the same old stuff.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
good call, I nearly bit but decided to save the energy (still hoping to get out this afternoon).

not that they ever were on the list of sites to visit, but they are now very definitely off.

good thing is that although they advise visiting pricerunner etc, I have never seen their site listed on it!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I can change this to anything :)

Yes he has posted in HH's thread but he hasnt hijacked the name of the thread, it still shows as his original title. What he has done is change the title of his own post, we can all do it. To combat this all you need to do is reply to a post above his and it will not change to the newer out of inappropriate title. These tosers should know better, perhaps a small delay in registering would help?

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Re: I can change this to anything :)

Post deleted - please PM me with any similar posts you spot and I will have them removed.

Thanks

Paul

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: I can change this to anything :)

Thanks Paul.

I'm sure that there are many on here that will react far quicker than I on these spammers.