Older threads

Brownie22297

Visit site
I’m one who likes to read older threads for past knowledge.Some real gem information when you dig back in the archives. I often wonder if some of the older members who don’t post anymore might have passed on? As sad as that sounds I’m sure it is very possible

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
There are some great kernels of knowledge to be had, and some great humour too. There are also a few RIP threads amongst them all, some great forum members who are no longer with us.

I guess the forum is a microcosm of what the wider world is like.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
There have certainly been a (thankfully) small number of regular contributors who have passed away over the years

RickG, GrumpyJock, Mashley & MashieNiblik are the ones who immediately spring to mind RIP all of them
There may be others whom I have missed, for which I apologise

Quite a small list considering the number of Auld Pharts we have on the books

I hope that isnt Karma knocking at the door.......

D

Deleted member 1147

I’m one who likes to read older threads for past knowledge.Some real gem information when you dig back in the archives. I often wonder if some of the older members who don’t post anymore might have passed on? As sad as that sounds I’m sure it is very possible
Unfortunately a handful have passed on.
The rest left for various reasons, including annoyance at the crap posted by the many wind up merchants taking over the forum.