Old Farts v Whippersnappers. THE TEAMS!!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Me , Richy , Khamelion , Kraxx
And of course FISH , the adopted Geordie
He tells me he spent many a night at Julie's nightclub, that's good enough

He worked there, that's why.
It's amazing how different he looks in a blonde wig and a pair of thigh highs.
Still a munter, but a 4 pinter, not a party 7.

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Rob,
Quick one regarding pairings, it would be great if Bren and myself can get 1 round together.
We are obviously up for pairing with anyone, but if we could get a knock together, on either day, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rob,
Quick one regarding pairings, it would be great if Bren and myself can get 1 round together.
We are obviously up for pairing with anyone, but if we could get a knock together, on either day, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not Robs call mate
He's captain of them old farts 👎

Send a PM to kraxx68 , he's your captain , he draws our pairings out
Doubles 1st day so that's best chance to be playing together, selected by captains
The singles is random draw on Sunday night

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
So I'm Capt again... must give it to a proper youngen next year eh! :rofl:

Will all Youngens please PM me your handicaps and preferences if you wish to play with anyone special, or you want to play with someone new... I'll see what I can do!

P.S I'm brining some prizes down....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I've sorted out my Old Farts pairings for the Sunday betterballs but before I make them public knowledge could you PM me if you have any requests as to who (or who not) you would prefer to play with?
If I don't hear from you I'll assume I can go ahead with what I have chosen and will post them up at the week-end.
The only "fiddle" is that the two Captains go out in the 1st group so that we are back in 1st to keep a tab on the scores. Now who has been unfortunate enough to be paired with me!!.....;)
Rob

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've sorted out my Old Farts pairings for the Sunday betterballs but before I make them public knowledge could you PM me if you have any requests as to who (or who not) you would prefer to play with?
If I don't hear from you I'll assume I can go ahead with what I have chosen and will post them up at the week-end.
The only "fiddle" is that the two Captains go out in the 1st group so that we are back in 1st to keep a tab on the scores. Now who has been unfortunate enough to be paired with me!!.....;)
Rob

Well, you and I did give them a Paxo ' ing last year Rob. 😄