Old Farts v Whippersnappers. THE TEAMS!!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's what was suggested mate.
If we all take one red shirt and one blue, we can alternate on the two days.
Last year it was Black and white, but the team photo looked like a negative.
We need a bit of colour this year.

Well I bought a red shirt on the strength of it :D I ain't wearing black and white mind :angry:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I bought a red shirt on the strength of it :D I ain't wearing black and white mind :angry:

Walked into a pub in Newcastle wearing a US stars and stripes training top, had a jacket on the top and you couldn't see the stars on the blue and white sleeves, just the body which was red and white, got some right old funny looks, never made that mistake again.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just made it as a 'snapper then. Thank heavens for that, the Sunday round will (hopefully) be my second of the day. Might not make it round if I was an old 'un!

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Just Googled it..... no one told me it was on the blooming way to NORWAY!! :D I better set off now!

Any games going on on the Saturday afternoon? I might ring and see if my room is available on the Saturday night

Depending on location I could well be up for a game somewhere on the Saturday. I will likely be staying in the Nottingham area on Saturday night.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Depending on location I could well be up for a game somewhere on the Saturday. I will likely be staying in the Nottingham area on Saturday night.

You might find it's quite pricey Ian.
I looked at staying another night last year as it's a long way to travel for a one nighter for me.
Price put me off.

What about playing Gainsborough on the Saturday - £37.50 for coffee/bacon roll, round on either course, pie of the day - stay at the hotel that houses the scum in August, off to Forest Pines in the morning - it's only 20 minutes away.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
You might find it's quite pricey Ian.
I looked at staying another night last year as it's a long way to travel for a one nighter for me.
Price put me off.

I also asked this last year and they wanted £109 for the Saturday night. Got a Travelodge a few miles away for £47 which was a bit more decent like.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just made it as a 'snapper then. Thank heavens for that, the Sunday round will (hopefully) be my second of the day. Might not make it round if I was an old 'un!

Great news Gary. With VIG dropping out (who was old fart material) and being replaced by GB72 (who is definitely younger than you), you have been promoted to the old farts team!!
I was so pleased for you that I couldn't sleep... so got up especially early this morning to let you know.
No need to thank me. One man's misfortune and all that.

OLD FARTS

1. SMIFFY (CAPT)
2. ROSECOTT
3. LEFTIE
4. 2BLUE
5. TWINMAN
6. CHRISD
7. GRUMPYJOCK
8. PUTTPUTTSTEVE
9. JOHNNYDEE
10. TEEGIRL
11. FISH