Old Farts v Whippersnapper 2020.

D

Deleted member 25172

Sniffy I have just been right through the thread and see you wanted a bit of up front by the end of September.
Pm me your bank details and I will sort out monies owing mate.

I’ve been thinking about this as well, but as haven’t seen anything more about it I have just been sitting back and waited for further instructions. @Smiffy please send over bank details and how much and I’ll chuck the money over.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry about this lads. Haven't been on much lately. Deposit required is £35.00 per player. This can be paid by bank transfer (easiest) or by cheque. If you've been before you may still have my details, but if not, let me know and I'll forward them on to you.
I have pm'd the guys above....
Rob

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry about this lads. Haven't been on much lately. Deposit required is £35.00 per player. This can be paid by bank transfer (easiest) or by cheque. If you've been before you may still have my details, but if not, let me know and I'll forward them on to you.
I have pm'd the guys above....
Rob
OK Rob... I'll get on to this as there maybe just 2 of us. Will let you know. Also happy to go out late on the Monday

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Money sent Rob. As I said previously I'm also happy to go out later on the Monday. I'd also prefer an earlier slot on the Sunday. Gives those with a greater distance to travel more time to relax after arriving before heading out as well

D

Deleted member 25172

Monies has been sent, @Smiffy !

Ages away still, but putting it out there for anyone travelling up from South East/London area if anyone would be willing to take a hitchhiker with you. Of course pay my share of the gas. Can travel with train in and around London to accommodate for easiest possible way for pick up.

Cheers

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Monies has been sent, @Smiffy !

Ages away still, but putting it out there for anyone travelling up from South East/London area if anyone would be willing to take a hitchhiker with you. Of course pay my share of the gas. Can travel with train in and around London to accommodate for easiest possible way for pick up.

Cheers

Won't your horse make it to scunny?
I’m more than willing to scoop you up on my way but will probably travel up on the Saturday and stay in the premier inn down the road from FP like I did this year. Will try and get a cheeky 18 holes in on the Saturday as well

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m more than willing to scoop you up on my way but will probably travel up on the Saturday and stay in the premier inn down the road from FP like I did this year. Will try and get a cheeky 18 holes in on the Saturday as well
You have twisted my arm mate👍

D

Deleted member 25172

Sounds like a plan to me!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
.the premier in is £37 for the Saturday night if you pay when you book.
A friend told me they do a decent buffet breakfast as well

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
2 x £35 deposits sent over just now, for me & Bali...... Jim's to follow when he sends me it, OK? Rob..... thanks for taking it on again, matey.