Ok i confess!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I have decided at my age it is not worth buying any more irons, as I am not likely to get much use out of them. :cry:Chris is much older than me.:eek:

D

Deleted member 21258

I think it is a cry for help, Chris there are groups out there to help you.

Seek help, GM gave a tip for addicts :-

Ask For Help
From your friends and family to your club professional, form a support group that can guide you and direct you to others who may have come through what you’re currently experiencing.

I'm willing to help, are you open to offers on the ap1 ;);););););):LOL::p:p:p

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I think it is a cry for help, Chris there are groups out there to help you.

Seek help, GM gave a tip for addicts :-

Ask For Help
From your friends and family to your club professional, form a support group that can guide you and direct you to others who may have come through what you’re currently experiencing.

I'm willing to help, are you open to offers on the ap1 ;);););););):LOL::p:p:p

They're all boxed up ready to send, I've been offered £450 but would be happy to sell to a forum member for the same 😁

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
OAP discount??????

A no brainer Jon!

I liked the clubs but didn't want to spend over a £1k last year, so got my 2nd choice. Got offered a set of brand new P790's for £500 and £450 for mine so I've traded up for £50. Hit the 790's at the range and was getting 10 yards further with the 7 iron (165 carry) with great dispersion so I went for it !

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A no brainer Jon!

I liked the clubs but didn't want to spend over a £1k last year, so got my 2nd choice. Got offered a set of brand new P790's for £500 and £450 for mine so I've traded up for £50. Hit the 790's at the range and was getting 10 yards further with the 7 iron (165 carry) with great dispersion so I went for it !

Big boy numbers there mate. I like it, I like it very much

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
it was finding out i use them that swung it for you chris, wasn't it ?

can you send me the details of who sold them to you for £500, i've got some magic beans i need to get rid off !

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
it was finding out i use them that swung it for you chris, wasn't it ?

can you send me the details of who sold them to you for £500, i've got some magic beans i need to get rid off !

And you Steve, a big money winner with them at the Kent Links meet ! Were they a good price ?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
so with all this extra distance and tighter dispersion can we expect a large chunk of h/cap to go missing in the new year Chris ?
is the fabled single digit within range?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
so with all this extra distance and tighter dispersion can we expect a large chunk of h/cap to go missing in the new year Chris ?
is the fabled single digit within range?

I do hope so as I'm working even harder than Homer on my swing this winter (😀) Only problem is I'll be adding another year on very soon

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I do hope so as I'm working even harder than Homer on my swing this winter (😀) Only problem is I'll be adding another year on very soon

so the new shinys have senior shafts or extra soft senior shafts.and you now must be in range of shooting your age when you drop a couple of points on the h/cap

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
so the new shinys have senior shafts or extra soft senior shafts.and you now must be in range of shooting your age when you drop a couple of points on the h/cap

They have stiff Dynamic Gold 105's - I could easily shoot my age over 9 holes 😩

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Don't worry Chris, its not the years in your life its the life in your years that count...