Oiiver Wilson

D

Deleted member 1740

The cash for him won't be as he's won almost €6m before this, it's the card that's the thing for him. A free year on tour to compete with no worries.

Exactly what I meant. He's getting another crack on the tour where as most players once they lose their card they never make it back.

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm over the moon for him. Imagine being at the top of your profession then bang you get demoted nobody acknowledges your achievements and you get a pay cut. You train non stop every day all for all them years and you get given one shot and you take it. I'd be crying too, not about the money it's about being recognised for what you do and to get all his peers congratulating him too is so nice to see too.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
2007-2010 he won £4.5M - my heart isn't bleeding for him, but he hung on well to get his first ever win at a pretty decent event (for the European Tour).

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I really like Ollie Wilson, both him and Ross Fisher seem like top gents whenever I've seen them interviewed. Was such a shame to see both of them drop off the radar over the last few years. Really pleased to see Ollie back in the light yesterday.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Special mention to Robert Rock for turning his game around, anybody know anything about this.

Not too sure about the setup (e.g. whether Rock himself does the coaching, or it's just his money that goes in to the teaching) - but a young Lady by the name of Amy Boulden came 2nd in the ladies event in France who is also a Robert Rock Academy student. So he / they are obviously doing something right!!!