Nottinghamshire golf club.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Due to our course being over run with the Notts PGA turning up, out secretary managed to blag us a freebie fourball at the Nottinghamshire.
The placed was rammed and before we started I got nattering to a guy who is a fellow City fan who is a season ticket holder and sits about 9 rows in front of me. Small world. The course and whole place just looks nice, very nice.
After four holes and four points I was just not hitting it well. But managed a respectable 16 on the front nine. On the back nine it just clicked and walking off the 17th I had smashed another 21 points. The 18th hole is a long par five with water covering three sides of the green. I knobbed my fourth in the water and my tyrets kicked in. Walked up to the edge of the water to drop a ball and somehow double clicked the stop button. The trolley shot off and I managed to grab it with my fingertips with the wheels spinning. It was inches from sinking. My clacker was clacking. Looked over and thought Baghead was gonna have a heart attack laughing. Played me next shot a bit flustered and did a dam busters over the water. A Blob ensued and I finished with 37. Baghead smashed it for 41 points.
Yup it was a freebie, but we just loved the place. The friendly atmosphere, the course looked nice. Greens a bit bobbly but the were spiked a few weeks ago. It was not a long course but one you had to plot your way around. Twice I hit good tee shots which were followed by a nine iron onto the greens. Unheard of in the tash golfing world. Finally the clubhouse beers and food are very affordable. Loved it look forward to going back.

cheers to all concerned at the place.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I normally go there 2 or 3 times over the winter when they have a deal of £90 for a fourball including a meal.

The other course there is longer and (imo) tougher, but I like both of them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I normally go there 2 or 3 times over the winter when they have a deal of £90 for a fourball including a meal.

The other course there is longer and (imo) tougher, but I like both of them.

Thought a couple of the holes were gorgeous, loved the par three through the trees 17th, and the 18th a. Ice closing hole. Think at the mo its £120 for a four ball with a meal.

YamiKuriboh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Is this The Nottinghamshire? If so, i believe ot has two courses, which did you play?

i have played the championship a couple of times - a lot of water in play on the front 9 but the back 9 is a lot more open and easier. From what i remember, the bar staff were straight out of a hollister catalogue.