Not completing a round.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Does this only work if you're submitting a casual round not a comp round?

Wouldnt know....we do not use the MyEG App for submitting Competition Scores.

Bear in mind that the previous posts are from 2021...the app may well have been updated since then to remove the functionality and to prevent players from deleting rounds after they've been registered, to stop "manipulation" of the system.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I deleted one a few months ago, as when I set it up, I selected the wrong tees, as assumed my playing partners would want to go off yellows.

Deleted, and re-set up before the round started.

LizAig

Visit site
Thank you, one more thing if you start to score a round at the course. Do you have to finish it at the course I. E in close proximity to be able to complete the scoring. Only asking as my mate came away from the course due to rain and didn't complete it there and now he can't do anything on it.
Yes - you have to be at the club to enter your score

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thank you, one more thing if you start to score a round at the course. Do you have to finish it at the course I. E in close proximity to be able to complete the scoring. Only asking as my mate came away from the course due to rain and didn't complete it there and now he can't do anything on it.
I assume you are asking about playing on different courses. The round declared must be played on the course specified when registering.
You could however declare two 9 hole rounds. One to be played on course A and the second on course B later.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Yes - you have to be at the club to enter your score

Not true, you have to be at the club to state your intent and start the round. But you can actually enter and submit your score wherever you want.

I rarely complete and submit the score at the course and I've never had an issue.

LizAig

Visit site
Not true, you have to be at the club to state your intent and start the round. But you can actually enter and submit your score wherever you want.

I rarely complete and submit the score at the course and I've never had an issue.
Apologies - I must have misread the info when it was launched!!

LizAig

Visit site

Just going through some old photos and found this which is a screenshot from ClubV1 - it states that general play scores should be submitted within 2 miles of course and within 1hr for 9 holes and 2 hours for 18 holes.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just going through some old photos and found this which is a screenshot from ClubV1 - it states that general play scores should be submitted within 2 miles of course and within 1hr for 9 holes and 2 hours for 18 holes.

Surely that should have read "no earlier than 1 hour for 9 holes and 2 hours for 18 holes".

LizAig

Visit site
Surely that should have read "no earlier than 1 hour for 9 holes and 2 hours for 18 holes".
Yes - no more than one hour between pre registering for casual round and submitting score. Photo didn’t upload last time!

Attachments

• 9ABF6986-4651-43A2-9AF8-E9DE6A4B87FD.jpeg
    9ABF6986-4651-43A2-9AF8-E9DE6A4B87FD.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 6

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes - no more than one hour between pre registering for casual round and submitting score. Photo didn’t upload last time!
Think you're still misinterpretting it.

You have to be close to the course when you pre-register. And once you've pre-registered, there is a time delay before you can submit your score. So its no less than 1 hr between pre-registering and submitting the score. (ie you can't submit the score without enough time having passed for you to actually play it ...)

LizAig

Visit site
Think you're still misinterpretting it.

You have to be close to the course when you pre-register. And once you've pre-registered, there is a time delay before you can submit your score. So its no less than 1 hr between pre-registering and submitting the score. (ie you can't submit the score without enough time having passed for you to actually play it ...)
OMG - My brain doesn’t compute very well - I’ll blame my dyscalculia!! My excuse is I was more focussed on the two mile thing when people were saying you could submit your score from anywhere after play! 🤯