North West top 100 open comps

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi all,

Looking to start boxing off some of my bucket list courses around the North West coastal areas. Not sure if anyone needs a partner for any upcoming pairs events etc but if so give me a shout.

I'm currently 7.2 on the WHS.

Cheers,

The Lion

Visit site
Alright Karl.

This is a good idea and feeds into a wider North West thread I was thinking of setting up.

First though, do check out the very recent West Lancs thread for starters: there are comps on this autumn.

As for comps in general, I would be interested. H’cap 15 atm, but maybe less by the autumn, as I’ve still not played a full season since I came back to the game in 2019; golf has been sporadic for the obvious reasons, especially being based in Liverpool.

I’m a member of North Wales in Llandudno too, for what it’s worth.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi mate,

good to hear of some other interest in this. We are so lucky to have so many good courses in the area. Im keen to play them so feel free to drop a PM if you find anything you short of a partner for.

cheers

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Hi all,

Looking to start boxing off some of my bucket list courses around the North West coastal areas. Not sure if anyone needs a partner for any upcoming pairs events etc but if so give me a shout.

I'm currently 7.2 on the WHS.

Cheers,
I'm playing in the Hoylake Pairs next Friday so looked around on Golf Empire for other Pairs & Singles events up in NW. There are 100's, most at great value. I'd be up for a trip if you fancied it later in the year.
Cheers
Mark

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
Hi Karl. Take a look at Greengolf events. They play all over north west. Usually a single stableford but u can enter the 4bbb on the day. Great courses great prizes and a good crack woth great folk.

The Lion

Visit site
Hi Karl. Take a look at Greengolf events. They play all over north west. Usually a single stableford but u can enter the 4bbb on the day. Great courses great prizes and a good crack woth great folk.

I’ve checked them out. Some decent courses on there and plenty of availability. Would be interested in signing up for one or two if we can get a few people together.