North West England 2015 OOM

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not too sure if this is still ongoing, but I played Wolfie today (finally got our game in)
I managed to sneak a 2&1 win, the company was far better than the standard of golf!!
Me 70 points
Big Dan 35 points

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well chaps, now that Birchy is well rested after his jet lag........Hows about we try to match Scott's efforts that he's put into this by actually playing some golf together!!!!

Nights are light till late for another month, so can we all try to get some more games played, so we can complete the groups then maybe all have a nice day out somewhere, for the final.

I've got no chance of winning, but still willing to complete any outstanding games.

If people can post up outstanding games etc and we'll see what we can get sorted. I'm even willing to organise a day out or an open if we can get 12 or so, which may help. Been a long time since we all had a good old fashioned meet.

Come on lads, lets annoy our little bundle of joy by sending him some scorecards in the coming weeks, eh?:thup:

Like the European cup, it's currently in permanent residence in the Merseyside area.:)

Me vs Podgster

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am I the only one who paid in £20 or whatever it was for this...! It'll soon be rebate time ;-)

Me Vs Louise

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will resurrect this soon, got the scores down somewhere.

Most people have played at least half their matches iirc

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Leaderboard below

OOM LEADERBOARD.jpg

Not sure who has who left to play etc. Hoping people know who they have played in their group.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've still got Val to play aswell, will try to get a game at S&A (as we planned last year!!), let me know when you're down big man :thup: