North West England 2015 OOM

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right. Anyone in my group free on the 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th or 15th of September? Preferably during the day, but might be able to get someone to pick the kids up and get a later pass out.. In the interests of fairness, I have only played 4 times since May and was already playing off a handicap that I couldn't play too, so should be easy pickings for anyone other than Scouser.. :D

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right. Anyone in my group free on the 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th or 15th of September? Preferably during the day, but might be able to get someone to pick the kids up and get a later pass out.. In the interests of fairness, I have only played 4 times since May and was already playing off a handicap that I couldn't play too, so should be easy pickings for anyone other than Scouser.. :D

I could do 9th, 11th or the 15th. Earliest time for me is 4 mate. I'll play anywhere though

and i wouldn't write off your chances just yet, I'm playing like an absolute crab 😭

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
I could do 9th, 11th or the 15th. Earliest time for me is 4 mate. I'll play anywhere though

and i wouldn't write off your chances just yet, I'm playing like an absolute crab 😭

I could host if needed (I know it is close by Dave work) on the 11th or 15th if needed. If not and you are playing on those dates let me know and I can come along and have a giggle

the snookster

Hacker
Visit site
Hi everyone
im in Preston and have the golf bug after not playing for years
looking to make new friends and play new courses
do you need a handicap and be a member of a club to get involved in these social events

cheers
Rob

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Louise, I'm off Monday so if you want to play our OOM game then it should be good for me.

Wont be back online until late tonight or perhaps tomorrow now but in the meantime, think of a venue if it's good for you.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I could host if needed (I know it is close by Dave work) on the 11th or 15th if needed. If not and you are playing on those dates let me know and I can come along and have a giggle

Leave it with me mate.. I'm trying to arrange some parental cover so that I can finally indulge myself on the golf course..:D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site

and i wouldn't write off your chances just yet, I'm playing like an absolute crab 

Righto then Dave.. Leave it with me and I'll sort something out ASAP.. :thup:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi everyone
im in Preston and have the golf bug after not playing for years
looking to make new friends and play new courses
do you need a handicap and be a member of a club to get involved in these social events

cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,

Have a look at the, NW Winter league thread and get involved mate.... It's a good laugh.... The oom is a comp organised at the start of the season, but I'm sure if you want to get a game at one of the meets you will be able to!
Just expect plenty of banter, biscuits and poor jokes ;)