No more European Tour on Sky

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I personally don't think Sky have evolved enough to warrant any loyalty from it's customers. Golf especially has gotten worse over time, their commentary team is poor as is the presentation.

I'm quite excited about getting a fresh new broadcast team.

Even happier to be finally getting that horrible man Roe off of my screen.

Disagree here, Sky coverage is great, team is good as well, not keen on Roe but overall it is the best out there. The new option will be like all the other new options, not enough cash to run it well and look poorer.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I think the thing with football is that the majority of fans are not football fans, they're fans of 'a' football team

Your average fan like this isn't really interested in watching anyone else except a few other big games, so in reality they already really overpay on games watched V cost regardless of how many broadcasters have it, so again selecting which to watch is no bad thing

Out with football nearly everyone else is also overpaying for every other sport because there is no alternative broadcaster to just get your golf or whatever

I disagree, most footy fans watch most games that they can. I swapped from Virgin to Sky and lost BT Sports which is included with Virgin. £35 a month for BT sports in HD with £35 upfront fee as well makes it pretty much £40 a month. No way I am paying that.

Last edited:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Disagree here, Sky coverage is great, team is good as well, not keen on Roe but overall it is the best out there. The new option will be like all the other new options, not enough cash to run it well and look poorer.

We will agree to disagree then.

As far as I'm concerned Sky Sports golf is a bore fest, stale and unimaginative.