No Laying Up - Tourist Sauce

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I wasn't impressed with the latest strapped. Too much golf, not enough Baltimore. The golf hadxz good story, with Icarito doing his thing, but there is normally a bit more local flavour.

Hopefully the next episode will be more on form.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I wasn't impressed with the latest strapped. Too much golf, not enough Baltimore. The golf hadxz good story, with Icarito doing his thing, but there is normally a bit more local flavour.

Agreed. I know nothing of Baltimore, but it looked like a really interesting city. Hopefully, the subsequent episodes will shine a bit more life. The insights into parts of America that are somewhat under the radar is one of my favourite bits of strapped.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site

I'm sure there will def be more Baltimore in the other 2 episodes.

Agreed. I know nothing of Baltimore, but it looked like a really interesting city. Hopefully, the subsequent episodes will shine a bit more life. The insights into parts of America that are somewhat under the radar is one of my favourite bits of strapped.

Was in Baltimore this year for 3 days. Really nice city. Great city centre and harbour area. Has a bad rep for being a bit of a crime hub in some areas, but imo well worth a visit but stick to a hotel or apartment between the stadiums and harbour area.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Yeah I think there will be more on that in the later episodes. Normally when they get to their accommodation you see a lot more where they talk to the locals etc.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been re watching strapped the last few days. Really enjoyed the one with Max Homa, and the new one just as good.

Feel like the mega bonus might be in play this time round.

Springveldt

Visit site
Been re watching strapped the last few days. Really enjoyed the one with Max Homa, and the new one just as good.

Feel like the mega bonus might be in play this time round.
If they continue to play courses that are rated 5 shots easier than par then Neil should get the mega bonus at some point.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Bizarrely its in a city (Peoria, Illinois) in the USA that I have to visit twice a year for work too. Enjoyed the first video.
I'm ashamed to admit, I'd never heard of it.
Though, thanks to wiki, i am now a little wiser. I enjoy the non touristy parts of the US they go to - the Baltimore series was great in that respect.
To be fair, playing golf up the east coast of scotland has been similarly eye opening for me. Well planned golf trips are just a geography field trip in disguise.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm ashamed to admit, I'd never heard of it.
Though, thanks to wiki, i am now a little wiser. I enjoy the non touristy parts of the US they go to - the Baltimore series was great in that respect.
To be fair, playing golf up the east coast of scotland has been similarly eye opening for me. Well planned golf trips are just a geography field trip in disguise.

Don't be ashamed! I would not have either unless our head offices weren't there. Its a city to them but more what I'd call a big town.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Working my way through the oregon series at the moment.
It looks great, but tbh my overriding thought is that i must get up to scotland as soon as the days get longer in the spring. Every time they say how great bandon is, i just think "yeah, but no better than x, y or z days I've spent on the links".
Still, 20 minutes well spent.