Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Straight question.....

Nike Storm Fit

or

Proquip Aquastorm

or

Under Armour Elements Storm - this is Coldgear - what happens when it rains in Summer? Do I cook?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Straight question.....

Nike Storm Fit

or

Proquip Aquastorm

or

Under Armour Elements Storm - this is Coldgear - what happens when it rains in Summer? Do I cook?

No you dont cook, the UA Storm waterproof is actually very lightweight and I wore it a few times in summer and wasnt too hot. Sadly after a year, the seams on mine failed and had to be returned (first fault Ive had with any UA clothing despite having many many shirts and a few jackets). Didnt have my size to replace it and Ive ended up with an Adidas climalite jacket which seems great (albeit only used it twice in the rain so far)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Non of the above :smirk:

Being serious. If in budget the Proquip Tourflex would get my vote Ian all day long.

Didn't like the Nike. I didn't feel like it fitted quite right (Tad small)

T

thecraw

I have had an underarmour suit and the trousers leaked very badly through the pocket zips and the ventilation zips on the trousers. They were a nice fit but didn't do the job.

I have the new model Tour Flex by ProQuip and so far it has been the best suit I've had in years, better than Galvin Green, UA, Adidas, Cross etc. Its on a par with my Sunice Gore-tex which was superb and my first Cross which was also great.

I would 100% go for ProQuip.

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Proquip Ultimate goretex jacket,it must be nearly ten years old,that i wear when walking my dogs,its a little worn around the cuffs,but completely waterproof still.I wear a Sunice Boxall jacket for golf now,very very comfortable,and hasn't leaked yet.