Nike Irons

T

thecraw

Alex1975,

I know exactly what you are saying however having seen the Pro Combo irons in the flesh I am a convert. Nike and golf still feels like a no no, even with Woods, Dyson, Casey and the beautiful Suzann Petterson all swooshed up its hard to think of Nike as a golf club manufacturer.

I guess its probably an age thing and the younger generation of golfers will think nothing of Nike and golf as being peas in a pod!

God I'm getting old! :(

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
tried the Nike VR combo the other day (one of six in the quest for new irons) - didn't really get on with it. I could hit it Ok but for some reason didn't trust it (that Nike make shoes image?), which may be why I found it the least consistent.

A

Alex1975

@thecraw

I had a little play with Rick`s Nike blades today, they are stunning in the flesh and wow so easy to hit. They were a little heavyer than my Mizzys but just as easy. He has Dynamic gold S and I have Dynalight gold s and you could feel it but apart from the shaft it was really the same feel.

I really dont know what all this fuss about cavity backs is all about, Blades rock...( ok I know, dont call me on it, I was on the range )

But ye, they are sexy.