NFL 2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Go Pats, decent first win. To be honest I am the NFLs equivalent of the sky sports football fan. This kid who Pats have got. Is he any good? If so it could be a tasty offence re wide receivers with him and Edelman. Wondering what the pats are gonna look like post Brady.

Hitdaball

Visit site
Go Pats, decent first win. To be honest I am the NFLs equivalent of the sky sports football fan. This kid who Pats have got. Is he any good? If so it could be a tasty offence re wide receivers with him and Edelman. Wondering what the pats are gonna look like post Brady.

Wait a few years yet to see them post Brady Tashy.

Antonio Brown and Josh Gordon together as the deep threat is really going to scare a lot of secondary’s.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you really want to understand Belichick and the Patriots, read Michael Lombardi's book "Football Genius" that came out last year. You will learn more about the NFL on each page than anything you've learned so far. Lombardi has worked all over the NFL and has an awesome twice-weekly podcast on The Ringer.

Springveldt

Visit site
Been a Dolphins fan since the mid 80's when they started showing the game on Channel 4. This season is going to be trying to say the least.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
falcons & MR2 fan here, will be a difficult season. i admit though that i start watching gridiron only after baseball season ends, back on this thread in november :)

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Great result for the Packers although somewhat helped by the performance of Cousins. Certainly wasn't predicting a 2-0 start given the fixtures but I'll take it.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone that good is always given the standard "we'll wait for the full legal process to take its course".
From what I've heard inside the media grapevine, he's absolute toast over this one and even Jerry Jones won't touch him now.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does he get to keep the signing on bonus after just one appearance???

There will be some serious discussions going on about this right now. Did the terminology in the contract potentially invalidate it because it preceeded the contract being signed etc. It will run and run for some time. Unlike his career. I've dealt with some real prima donna receivers in my time (Keyshawn Johnson being by far the worst) but everything I've heard about Brown is that he was a liability from the start.