Next Top Course To Play

D

Deleted member 15344

i would cross Cleeve Hill off your list as it is being closed - great shame as it is a real one-off.

I did read that it was being offered up again for a 125 year lease

Currently the next top course I’m due to play is The Berkshire but that’s mid March so if that doesn’t go ahead then it’s Royal North Devon and Saunton over Easter

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I'm lucky enough to have played the Old Course once, and if I could only play once more, I would probably go with it again.

The last 2 holes are just amazing.

On a similar note though, I love the look of North Berwick - it is on my hit list.

D

Deleted member 15344

Got my eye on Wentworth. I know someone who could get me on - i just need the balls to ask ...
Do it and play the West - the condition is outstanding, some of the holes are superb , 18th is getting better but it’s a great course - it maybe not be up there with the likes of Sunningdale etc but it’s still excellent

D

Deleted member 15344

D

Deleted Member 1156

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Yes but when the West doesn't get in the top 100 https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/courses/top-100-courses/top-100-golf-courses-60876 is it really that much better than the East and trading off the name and reputation. Just an opinion

Have you accidentally injected yourself with something intended for a patient; been smoking something? It's a fantastic course, host of European Tour events.

It might be a bit hard if your game's not up to it, but it is undoubtedly a top course, certainly the top course of the three there.