Sean B

Hacker
Visit site
Morning chaps,

Just wanted to say hello and get to know a few of you. I have spent the last few weeks reading the forum so thought I would get involved!

Trying to get back into golf after a fairly lengthy break! I played for the first time in two years last Saturday at Whitley in Melksham, Wilts. Quite surprised myself actually!

Do we have many other golfers in Wiltshire? I am originally from Birmingham so occassionally visit family and am sure I could squeeze a game in up there too on rare occasions.

Looking forward to improving my golf... hopefully.

D

Deleted member 17920

Welcome along, Plenty of people in that area of the country on here for you to meet and get a game with :fore:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Welcome aboard Sean :thup:

I'm from just north of Birmingham (Stoke-on-Trent) myself, and I do believe we have a few on here in or abouts the Wiltshire area :)

Sean B

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

It's quite tough at the moment as I only get chance to play at weekends. When the lighter nights arrive, I'm hoping I'll be able to fit in a few holes after work too.

As I've only recently moved down here, I don't know many fellow golfers and it's not as fun on your own!

BFL

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello mate ive recently moved to chippenham so know noone in the area really. Whitley is somewhere I want to try myself but dont fancy it alone. If u fancy a game on a weekend give me a shout