New Titleist Irons

D

Deleted member 1147

Why does anyone care what the back of iron looks like?
You should only bother what they look like from above, when you're playing your shot, surely!?!

Wolf

Visit site
Why does anyone care what the back of iron looks like?
You should only bother what they look like from above, when you're playing your shot, surely!?!
Surely that's like saying why does anyone care what their car looks like on the outside as long as it looks nice inside.

We all like to have things aesthetically pleasing especially in our golf bags, as golfers we all know the better looking and more shiny and pretty the clubs are the better we perform right 🤣

D

Deleted member 1147

You're all judging the Titleists for looking ugly, whilst looking at them upside down and from behind. Yet some play shovels with thick top edges, which are as ugly as sin to me!

The back of the club normally houses the tech', as such may be fussy or over complicated. I only care what the top line looks like on my clubs. I don't want the top of a wood to be fussy, and I don't want a thick top edge or a big offset on my irons

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just gone and ordered some "ugly" T200's. Suppose they are probably prettier than the Ping G30's they will be replacing.

I don't find them ugly, but happy with how they perform when struck with some half decent ball striking (which I can struggle with :sneaky:).

If anything, I'll be nicknaming them Arnie ;)