New simple golf watch required

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have a Motocaddy MP3 at present. Will probably need an electric buggy soon and a simple , easy to use watch with pre loaded courses for when I go away.

All I need is front/ back/ middle/ hazards and not much else. Colour a bonus. Not worried about adding my scores.

Looked briefly @ GolfBuddy Aim W11 but did not realise how many there are.

Any thoughts/ recommendations would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Alan Clifford

Visit site
All I need is front/ back/ middle/ hazards and not much else. Colour a bonus. Not worried about adding my scores.

Looked briefly @ GolfBuddy Aim W11 but did not realise how many there are.
I have a golf buddy voice 2 but they don't appear to make it any more. There are still some around it seems, or similar, https://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/golf-buddy-aim-voice-v10-gps--rose-gold/gb21h4203002 You used to be able to get a watch style strap to put it in so you might find something suitable with a bit of googling.

Front, middle, back and, with a magic incantation using the buttons, you can set a mark and measure how far you shot went.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
free app like Golfshot on your phone?
I used the phone app for a while but to be honest it's a bit of a faff. The watch is really simple to use gives distance to F,M B and also any hazards in seconds.
Can also keep your score (which I don't use) and measure shot distance if you want.
As Lord Tyrion says the battery life is excellent as well and it's comfy.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for the help which is appreciated.

I initially thought Golf Buddy AIM W11 and now expect itnis between this and The Garmin S12