New shoe affecting swing!!! <cant make this up>

V

vkurup

Had a pretty decent round today... what did I do?

1) Off the tee, I teeed the ball slightly higher than my regular iron tee shots. Results was back to same as previous
2) Off the turf, slightly more wider stance, and it is back to normal.

However, the ATV 4 is a useless shoe. since it has channels running between the spikes, the spikes end up acting as a rake. On an autumn day like today, it simply picked up every leaf that I walked on. Soon I was walking on a big bunch of leaves. Everytime I took a shot, I had to tap the crap from the bottom of the shoe. I think it will be a good summer shoe. 2.5 out of 5 from me.

SwingSlow

Head Pro
Visit site
Maybe you need one pair of shoes for each club, since all your clubs are different lengths.

That has the added bonus that you could wear your 4 iron shoes if you had a 7 iron shot with the ball above your feet. :)

Bob, how do I apply for a patent? ;)

I understand TM are working on an adjustable version with an Allen key and ratchet mechanism, while Nike are following the air pump approach

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
So am I right that a higher shoe is anti shank and a low profile shoe is anti fat?

Fix swing faults in an instant!

Cant help thinking that the ball is always above or below my feet, not every lie is PERFECTLY flat. Does this mean I should change shoes during the round so I can be flatter or steeper when needed?

OR maybe if I want to hit down on the ball more I should wear one tall shoe on my right foot and a low profile shoe on my left?

Man I am VERY confused about shoes now!

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm sure the OP is just finding any excuse to blame the poor form.
As Scienceboy has mentioned, not every lie is perfectly flat, so we have to adjust our height according to the lie.