New ping 430 release dates?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Available from middle of this month is what I caught. Rick shields podcast last week I think I got it from.

D

Deleted member 23344

G430? I have only just upgraded my G20 irons to G410.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I've got a fitting at Ping on 27th of the month ostensibly for I230s. I'm really hoping they are the best for me as i prefer the look of them to the G430 photos I've seen, and I've been a 'Game Improver' for too long.

Big85

Visit site
I've got a fitting at Ping on 27th of the month ostensibly for I230s. I'm really hoping they are the best for me as i prefer the look of them to the G430 photos I've seen, and I've been a 'Game Improver' for too long.

I do love the look of the i series irons they have bought out. The 230’s and the 525’s ????

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I do love the look of the i series irons they have bought out. The 230’s and the 525’s ????
Me too. Ive hit both, and the 230s were more accurate while the 525s were longer. I felt the 525s looked slightly better from behind, but the 230s felt better and were a bit easier to hit well.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

I just booked locally for Ping i230

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I just booked locally for Ping i230
I could have gone to my club pro, but fancied a day out and £25 for 75 minutes being able to hit multiple clubs, rather than just a 7 iron, seemed like a bargain. I expect I'll still end up with the same specs though and I'll still get them through the pro.

Teebs

Visit site
I could have gone to my club pro, but fancied a day out and £25 for 75 minutes being able to hit multiple clubs, rather than just a 7 iron, seemed like a bargain. I expect I'll still end up with the same specs though and I'll still get them through the pro.

I got fitted at Ping but ordered through Snainton.
My Ping fitting was 7 iron only, but fairly comprehensive with the Trackman data. I did choose a day with horrendous weather which didn't really help at all.

Going back there to demo the new G430 hybrid..

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I got fitted at Ping but ordered through Snainton.
My Ping fitting was 7 iron only, but fairly comprehensive with the Trackman data. I did choose a day with horrendous weather which didn't really help at all.

Going back there to demo the new G430 hybrid..
Thanks for the info. I just assumed they would have all the clubs from each set available. Im still going though!

Teebs

Visit site
Thanks for the info. I just assumed they would have all the clubs from each set available. Im still going though!

It would be too many clubs if you think of all the lie combinations and also power / retro spec. My only advice would be to take your time and enjoy it. You use ProV 1 balls for the fitting which is infinitely better than most ranges.

Let us know how you get on. I ordered 5-GW, red dot in Dymamic Gold 120s.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

4.5 hours for me to Gainsborough - I did briefly consider it but I already know my specs and Ping are doing a fitting day close to me so I'm going to just do that.

Green dot.
Recoil in stiff.
5-U
i230

That's my prediction and I may even end uo "power spec" that's mainly why I'm going for a fitting. Just for the "gapping" aspect.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
The i230s do launch high so power spec could be a good option. I needed more height so standard works..

It'll obviously come down to spin numbers and descent angle. I'm not a high spin player so we'll see what is what.