New ping 430 release dates?

Teebs

Visit site
I went to Ping & Snainton for a fit and got 2 different specs from each place. The numbers at both places weren't a mile off to be fair but just shows that 2 different fitters see it differently..

Big85

Visit site
I went to Ping & Snainton for a fit and got 2 different specs from each place. The numbers at both places weren't a mile off to be fair but just shows that 2 different fitters see it differently..

Yh I guess that’s going to be the case everywhere and I guess you yourself could have swing the club slightly different etc. I think you just have to go with the fitter you trust and go with what he says.

I’ve had 2 fittings so far. One for my irons which have been absolutely spot on. Then I use another place I was a member at for 3 wood and driving iron and he said I l was good for the ones off the shelf. Yet my irons are 1 1/2 inch longer, jumbo grips ?

Teebs

Visit site
I went from
Ping fitting- 1 degree upright / DGS300 to
Snainton - 1 degree flat / DG120s

The flatter lie has helped my tendency to overdraw shorter irons and hopefully will prevent some level of heel dig on longer irons. Happier with the marginally softer shaft too..

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A few years ago the Ping van came to my club and I had a fitting for the new i210
I hadn't had a Ping fitting for a number of years and I decided to be completely led by the fitter.
I seemed to be hitting the ball ok during the fit so I went with the recommendation
Regular Modus 105, 1/2 inch long, White dot. (+3°)
Got the clubs and they were an unmitigated disaster.....everything went miles left.
Went to my local Ping guy and he fitted me to Stiff KBS Tour, standard length, Red dot(-1°)
Ball went straight.....Mmmm...
Went to the same guy for the i230 and we went straight to red dot and went from there..
Guess what?
They go straight.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
A few years ago the Ping van came to my club and I had a fitting for the new i210
I hadn't had a Ping fitting for a number of years and I decided to be completely led by the fitter.
I seemed to be hitting the ball ok during the fit so I went with the recommendation
Regular Modus 105, 1/2 inch long, White dot. (+3°)
Got the clubs and they were an unmitigated disaster.....everything went miles left.
Went to my local Ping guy and he fitted me to Stiff KBS Tour, standard length, Red dot(-1°)
Ball went straight.....Mmmm...
Went to the same guy for the i230 and we went straight to red dot and went from there..
Guess what?
They go straight.

Anything too upright will go left on you. Your original fitting sounds like a car crash and I question how any fitter can get it so wrong?

4 degree swing is absolutely massive.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Just had an email from Scottsdale golf. G430 drivers and irons are available for pre-order. There are 5 drivers - LST(£499), SFT, MAX, HL SFT AND HL MAX (all £469).

The irons go 4-Pw, then 45, 50, 54 and 58, with the PW being 41°! They are available in power, standard and retro lofts, but also 1° and 2° strong or weak

evemccc

Visit site
Has anyone been to two fittings from different places, for the same club — be it iron set / driver / putter / whatever — BEFORE purchasing and within a close time-frame so swing tendency is likely v similar?
I’d like to hear of your experiences - whether similar fittings or v different club recommendations

Big85

Visit site
Has anyone been to two fittings from different places, for the same club — be it iron set / driver / putter / whatever — BEFORE purchasing and within a close time-frame so swing tendency is likely v similar?
I’d like to hear of your experiences - whether similar fittings or v different club recommendations

Read the thread mate!!

Teebs

Visit site
Just had an email from Scottsdale golf. G430 drivers and irons are available for pre-order. There are 5 drivers - LST(£499), SFT, MAX, HL SFT AND HL MAX (all £469).

The irons go 4-Pw, then 45, 50, 54 and 58, with the PW being 41°! They are available in power, standard and retro lofts, but also 1° and 2° strong or weak

Hybrid is £269 with a discount code. Tempted but may wait for a proper demo day as I won't be on course for another 6 weeks or so.