New Mizuno JPX Irons

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
I read that mizuno have picked up quite a few players on a no contract basis since Nike left the market, and the approach to how players select clubs has changed.

Koepka being one. Looks like the quality is shining through.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I read that mizuno have picked up quite a few players on a no contract basis since Nike left the market, and the approach to how players select clubs has changed.

Koepka being one. Looks like the quality is shining through.
The story behind the JPX900 Tours is quite interesting. The short version is that Mizuno designed and made the club with him very much in mind but he signed for Nike before they could get the club infront of him. Only after Nike dropped equipment did Brooks finally drop onto the Mizuno unsigned.

Trojan615

Head Pro
Visit site

DCB

Visit site
TBH these look like the fugliest irons Mizuno have ever made. not the simple clean lines you would expect from Them

Bear in mind they aren't part of the MP range, most of the JPX range seem to have come from a GI design which has evolved over the past few years.
The MP range are still works of art ;-)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bear in mind they aren't part of the MP range, most of the JPX range seem to have come from a GI design which has evolved over the past few years.

true Dave, except the MP59 they are on a par with these things

D

Deleted member 15344

Exactly that - they are GI clubs to start with and the first JPX I saw and JPX ez were far from things of beauty but they are getting progressively nicer on the eye , previous models were lovely - these look even nicer