New Membe to the forum

Raduv

Visit site
Hi all , after an almost ten year absence away from the game I'm getting back into the swing once again .

Used to play off a 18HC back then but this is the older fatter me now . As such after a couple of rounds my dated set of sticks were now wrong for my dated body . Rust on both it seems so I've practised a lil and upgraded as even my old golf shoes fell to bits on my first round back .

Hope to find new friends to play with as my local crew from back then is long gone .

Not sure of forum etiquette as just joined but hoping I can find members that would like a round .

Ray.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Welcome Ray, hope you don't have strong opinions as the Old guard on here don't like anyone who can stick up for themself :ears:

Enjoy your stay and get stuck in.

Raduv

Visit site
Opinions are like haircuts mate, we all got em . Cheers for the welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Raduv

Visit site
Where do you play Ray
There are members of the forum all over the place so bound to be someone near you.

Welcome

Live in north Kent , looking at 're joining my local GC that would be West Mailing. At the moment just doing pay n play to get back into it along with trips to local driving range .

Tempo is still there but swing speed is not I'm afraid.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Welcome Ray, West Malling is a decent track. Get stuck in on here, we're a decent bunch really