New driver under £100

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Also consider the Hippo Hex (£100) or Hippo XX.L (£60.00) King Cobra F-Speed is also a quality bit of kit for the price.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I don't go much on Hippo products. I have seen more than a few that have broken in bins at the range or course.

Remember that the f-speed is a £220 club originally and at £99 with headcover is a steal. If mine was to break I would buy another probably.

Long, Straight, Forgiving, these are what matters to me and this driver offers all of these in abundance.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have you searched the forum?

Why go for anything other than the Cobra at £99....

Or extend yourself to Taylor Made 425 £129 online or Callaway FT-3 £129 at American Golf.

Or go down a bit and look at Ben Sayers or Benross.

Personaly, with some hot stuff on cheap a.t.m. don't miss out on a really top notch bit of kit for a bit more.

PS - Unless you are playing to a great standard, please don't get under 11 degrees.

Here's the pga recommendation.

80mph 12-14 degs (Slow Average)
90 mph 11-13 degs (Medium Average up)
100mph 9.5-11.5 degs (Fast)

I swing it on 88-91 and have just got a 10 degree (FT-3), but add 3-4 degrees to the launch in my technique.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm trying to source and MD eql (Pro Launch Blue - Reg) 23-ish utility actually.

Lots of 20s and 16/17 utilities around, very few 23's

Dave

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
My local AG in Peterborough stocks them. It is a franchise so is better than the average and stocks loads of MD gear, in fact they introduced me to it. TO show the difference, I went into AG in Leicester and the sales assistant had never even heard of MD

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
MEDWAYJOHN ..................

Please add the info of where and how much the F-Speed Cobra is for sale in your signature cos every time there is a question aboot drivers you have the same reply. I think this would relieve your writers cramp. Am not ripping the pish but when I read the initial post I knew by scrolling down I would see your entry. I agree cos I have one also but mine cost me £200 4 weeks ago.

Doh !!!!