New Driver in the bag :)

DCB

Visit site
Got a nice surprise yesterday morning when the delivery man arrived bright and early at our office. I had won one of the new Mizuno JPX EZ Drivers in a Christmas draw over on the Mizuno Forum. Yesterday was the day my nice new driver was delivered. It looks slightly different to recent Mizuno offerings, but, it is a lovely looking club. The head is a little smaller than the norm and it has more of a matt black finish rather than a high gloss finish. It certainly looks good to the eye. All I need now is some drier weather to get out and see which of the settings work best for me. Here's hoping I can remember which end to hold as it has been some time ;)

I'll try ad post a review in the Review Section once I've given it a bit of a workout.

DCB

Visit site
Any chance of getting out to a range and bashing it or are you still suffering with the weather up there?
Got a week off next week, so, hoping to try and get out on the course at some stage. Range is an option though, but weather hasn't been that bad in Edinburgh really.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seen them in a local shop last week
It does look a little more compact than some heads out there, think youre right on that point
good luck with the new toy............

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a nice surprise yesterday morning when the delivery man arrived bright and early at our office. I had won one of the new Mizuno JPX EZ Drivers in a Christmas draw over on the MF. Yesterday was the day my nice new driver was delivered. It looks slightly different to recent Mizuno offerings, but, it is a lovely looking club. The head is a little smaller than the norm and it has more of a matt black finish rather than a high gloss finish. It certainly looks good to the eye. All I need now is some drier weather to get out and see which of the settings work best for me. Here's hoping I can remember which end to hold as it has been some time ;)

I'll try ad post a review in the Review Section once I've given it a bit of a workout.

I'll change that for you Dave mentioning other Forums tut tut:whistle:. Nice win

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a driver I really fancy trying...but I hit my Covert really well, so I would be changing for chantings sake. Not a good move!

DCB

Visit site
It is certainly getting some good feedback from guys who've bought one and played with it already. Hoping for a better day during this week and I'll give it a whirl :)