New clubs

Locky

Visit site
Picked up my new (second hand) clubs today comprising of the Taylor made R11 driver, a wilson deep red 5 wood, ping g15 (4-sw) irons and a scotty cameron putter. Just been on the range with them and can't wait to get out on the course to properly test them.

Locky

Visit site
Second hand good quality stuff is a good way to go... decent gear a miles less than the current iteration!

They are certainly in good condition and they strike the ball lovely (makes me look like I know what I'm doing haha)

D

Deleted member 23344

What Scotty is it? I would love a Newport, but even second hand ones are eye wateringly expensive.

Locky

Visit site
Ping G15 irons are still as good as anything for forgiveness imo.
Certainly seemed it on the range, seemed to loose some yardage on mishits rather than it shooting off in the wrong direction. Bigger test when I get out on the course I think

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sounds good. Where did you get them from. I got a set of Ping I irons last year. Described as 7 out of 10 for the condition but these were unmarked and didn't look like they'd been used so got a great bargain. Secondhand can be a great way to go especially if you are upgrading on a budget