New bats

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked up my new irons a few weeks back, I had Callaway rogue pro, very forgiving, had them close to 2 years and they were exactly as you would expect, go for miles and easy hit.
went to get a few shafts pured at a place, roc golf in Lisburn, and was looking at the beautiful Miura irons Robert has.
anyway, booked in for a fit to see, almost 3 hours later, after hitting all head and shaft combos I wanted on a range and trackma, I ordered a set of tc201s 4-pw with ctaper shafts.
when they came Robert and his son spent around 2 hours getting them right, they have a gc quad, so got lies done, and then hit them on range to see how they went.
They are the best irons I have ever played, have used them over the Last few weeks and I can’t believe how much accuracy I have gained, I am swinging well, but they are just so consistent for me. Don’t get me wrong, if I hit a bad one, it’s bad and my fault, but on most they feel so good.
got some nice iomics on too which I like on all my sticks bar the putter.
really happy with the fit and bats, I know miura are more expensive than some clubs but for me they Feel great and def worth a look.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks folks. they are lovely to look at but really good to play, still have forgiveness, dispersion on them is excellent, both front to back and left to right!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha I love my Cleveland wedges, I was tempted but I tend to changes wedges every year and at 300 quid a wedge I thought I’d spent enough ?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OOh look original Callaway X forged with another name on the back. I used to love those clubs.

Wonder if they made the original Callies.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had C-tapers a while back. They feel a bit inert, but they hit a low-mid ball which just wants to go straight. Good distance too. The C-taper lite is a very different shaft.
I had ctaper lite in my mizunos, I like them too. These just worked best with this head for me this time.