New balls please!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Played a new course on sat on a freebie and lost a dozen AD333s :eek: the rough was a nightmare and you had to be standing over the ball to see it. I think I will tee off from now on wards with my irons, its safer.

HartleyHare

Assistant Pro
Visit site
when i started playing around 12 mths ago i was losing a fair few balls so i got pretty much the cheapest option i found.

Dunlop LoCo's, 24 for £9ish.

i'll probably get laughed at on here for saying this but IMO they're a decent ball, i still buy them now.
for someone of my standard i don't see the point of spending a £1+ on a ball when i probably lose 3 or 4 a round.

and unless you're striking the ball perfectly every time (which i'm not) you're not gonna get the supposed benefit these expensive balls promise.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I think its about using the same type of ball consistently, I use AD333s because they give me distance and control whereas a top flite can at times feel heavy, I try this theory out on Sunday and use some top flite and see what happens to my round.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
when i started playing around 12 mths ago i was losing a fair few balls so i got pretty much the cheapest option i found.

Dunlop LoCo's, 24 for £9ish.

i'll probably get laughed at on here for saying this but IMO they're a decent ball, i still buy them now.
for someone of my standard i don't see the point of spending a £1+ on a ball when i probably lose 3 or 4 a round. and unless you're striking the ball perfectly every time (which i'm not) you're not gonna get the supposed benefit these expensive balls promise.

I'll not laugh, it's a good deal for a bounce game or even a high HC, beginner or slow swing. I have no problem in using them and I wiped the smile of one guys face with a scratch 72, one over par (bogie at the last hole) round using one. :) No bull.