Need your support...

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
If this is a no no then mods please feel free to delete I totally understand.

Many of you know that I came to golf after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Sport is a massively important part of my life. Golf saved me but I always dreamed of being able to be more active again. I had a great drug treatment that has enabled me to run again for the first time in years. At one point I didn't think that would be possible.

I'm competing in a 10km run in less than a month aiming to raise money for MS Society and raise awareness of how life changing treatment can be. I'm quite a way short of my target and hope that some of you may be able to help me get there but if not to at least share my story so others can at least be aware of the progress the medical research community are making in fighting this horrible condition.

You can read more about my story at http://justgiving.com/tiger-de-souza

You can learn more about MS at
https://www.mssociety.org.uk/what-is-ms/information-about-ms/about-ms

Thanks for reading :thup:

U

User62651

I think it is fine because its not trying to guilt anyone into helping, its a polite ask for a good cause. Good luck to you with it. There are just so many causes and fund raisers going on all the time people simply cant keep dipping into their pockets for them all unfortunately so don't be too disappointed if you cant raise what you want to, you've tried which is the main thing.

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
I think it is fine because its not trying to guilt anyone into helping, its a polite ask for a good cause. Good luck to you with it. There are just so many causes and fund raisers going on all the time people simply cant keep dipping into their pockets for them all unfortunately so don't be too disappointed if you cant raise what you want to, you've tried which is the main thing.

Very true. Especially tough when the London Marathon is on at a similar time. 👍