Naga Munchetty

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
She seems to dress more modestly in Ladies only competitions!

I would take issue with the word "modest".

There is nothing immodest about a woman wearing a pair of shorts.
And yes, we women dress to please ourselves.

If Ms Munchetty wants to put her male opponents off their game, she only has to outdrive them.
Works a treat!

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

There is nothing immodest about a woman wearing a pair of shorts.
And yes, we women dress to please ourselves.

If Ms Munchetty wants to put her male opponents off their game, she only has to outdrive them.
Works a treat!
There are shorts and shorts. Naga seems to delight in wearing particularly short shorts!

As a Senior male golfer, that wouldn't worry me in the slightest, as several of our lady members can easily outdrive me! :(

Last edited:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Works a treat!

Brilliant!
Seen that happen many times when playing foursomes with my daughter.
It's great fun watching Buster Bloodvessel trying to out drive a wee slip of a lass.

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It's not only girls. I played in a Captains vs Junior Captains match at my former club a few years ago. After hitting one of my Sunday best drives down the middle of the first hole, a young teenage boy, skinny as a lath, then proceeded to knock his drive 50 yards past me. :(

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's not only girls. I played in a Captains vs Junior Captains match at my former club a few years ago. After hitting one of my Sunday best drives down the middle of the first hole, a young teenage boy, skinny as a lath, then proceeded to knock his drive 50 yards past me. :(

You're right there Del, few years ago I played with my nephew ( Golfmmads son) young slip of a lad who drove the ball incredibley far.

WWG

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Can't remember, did I mention what her married name is, Naga Hagga. How funny is that :)