Naga Munchetty

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
[video=youtube;FZqGwZgZO_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZqGwZgZO_4[/video]

Good looking swing :thup:
Nicola Bennett is also an away member of our club, although I haven't seen her for a while. I understand that she is now playing on the LET Access Tour. She looked the business as a teenager. :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have you ever got a retweet from her homie? Or has the restraining order kicked in yet ? ;)

I reckon he's blocked, Homie stalked her for ages :rofl:

I've had a couple of direct replies from her, with so many followers I bet she doesn't read everything, you got to get up early to catch her, I can only imagine she would be good fun on a night out, wicked dirty laugh at times and when she gets the giggles, she loses it completely.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I reckon he's blocked, Homie stalked her for ages :rofl:

I've had a couple of direct replies from her, with so many followers I bet she doesn't read everything, you got to get up early to catch her, I can only imagine she would be good fun on a night out, wicked dirty laugh at times and when she gets the giggles, she loses it completely.

I had to change accounts for another less savoury reason. However that aside I agree and reckon she'd be great company on a night out. Does she fancy H4H?

robert.redmile

Assistant Pro
Visit site
funny how blokes all seem to like the same women - I was in bed watching breakfast tv with my wife, and commented on how cool Naga is, and such a likeable person with a great personality - and she plays golf as well. Pretty much the perfect woman!

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
[video=youtube;FZqGwZgZO_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZqGwZgZO_4[/video]

Good looking swing :thup:

But she's got shorts on!!!! She's destroying the whole fabric of this once great game!! She's wearing shorts!! Burn her, she's a witch.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Saw her at my old club (Bishop's Stortford GC) 5 years ago playing for the Moor Park Ladies Scratch Team. That was on a Sunday & she was on the last train out of Euston up to Manchester that evening. The lady loves golf, probably more than her mother & definitely more than Bill Turnbull ;)

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You just know she stands in work doing shoulder turns and checking her posture in the mirror whilst going up the lift.

Hacker Khan

Visit site
You just know she stands in work doing shoulder turns and checking her posture in the mirror whilst going up the lift.

I was going to make some very sexist comment about me being more than happy to check her posture out. But I won't as it's misogynist and beneath me.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I met Emily Maitlis off News Night. Unfortunately I was drooling too much to ask her if she played golf. She was stunning.

Haven't seeen Naga before, but she can obviously play.

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
But she's got shorts on!!!! She's destroying the whole fabric of this once great game!! She's wearing shorts!! Burn her, she's a witch.

I don't think the Islamic fundamentalist lot would approve of what she wears on the golf course! In mixed competitions she wears the shortest possible skirts or shorts in order to distract her male opponents from their game. She really is that competitive (but in a nice sort of way)! :)

BTW I believe that she is appearing in Countdown this week.

Last edited:

Hacker Khan

Visit site
I don't think the Islamic fundamentalist lot would approve of what she wears on the golf course! In mixed competitions she wears the shortest possible skirts or shorts in order to distract her male opponents from their game. She really is that competitive (but in a nice sort of way)! :)

BTW I believe that she is appearing in Countdown this week.

Or she could be wearing them as she feel good in them as every part of clothing a woman wears does not have to be judged on the effect it has on males.

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Or she could be wearing them as she feel good in them as every part of clothing a woman wears does not have to be judged on the effect it has on males.

She seems to dress more modestly in Ladies only competitions!

BTW, we have a married couple in our club who are obviously strict Muslims. The wife only plays golf late in the evening with her husband, wearing a full length gown, head scarf and a yashmak. Doesn't look terribly practical! :mmm:

Last edited: