MyEG app

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank heavens you posted this. I've been doing my nut trying to log in for an hour or more. Log in, log out, uninstall, reinstall. Now I can ignore it and forget about it until tomorrow, when hopefully it will have been fixed. At least it isn't me, phew.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had an email saying they'd released updates to the app. Seemed like largely pointless additions. But I guess something went wrong in the update release.

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
Are there still problems with the app/site?
Played yesterday and 1 of my counting scores went beyond the 20th but is still be counted?

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Are there still problems with the app/site?
Played yesterday and 1 of my counting scores went beyond the 20th but is still be counted?

Back working now, I'd guess that the counting score thats went "below the line" is from a 36 hole day. The app puts the rounds in reverse order if you play twice in one day, for no logical reason at all....

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
Back working now, I'd guess that the counting score thats went "below the line" is from a 36 hole day. The app puts the rounds in reverse order if you play twice in one day, for no logical reason at all....

What a great shout.. it is!
I didnt see that until you mentioned it
Thanks