Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
wouldnt like to play against you off 15...:smirk:

from the short video looks pretty good. :thup:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Balance seems slightly out - a bit much on the toes - which is why there's a wobble at the end of the follow through.

Takeaway leaves club-head slightly outside the 'ideal' plane and there's a bit of swaying both left to right and front to back.

Down-swing looks pretty good though, marginally below 'standard' but that's probably better than being OTT- at least for full shots.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd love my swing to look like that. Good work there chief!! :)

Nice right foot glide! I blame the yoof of today with their trendy footwear, get some leather golf shoes with proper spikes in and kilties on!!! ;)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Nice swing, but I would have guessed you were hitting a medium/long iron. Perhaps make the PW swing shorter for more control. Swing reminds me of Luke Donald. Have a look at him hitting his wedge. Not a bad wedge player to copy.:thup:

KJT123

Head Pro
Visit site
Nice swing, but I would have guessed you were hitting a medium/long iron. Perhaps make the PW swing shorter for more control. Swing reminds me of Luke Donald. Have a look at him hitting his wedge. Not a bad wedge player to copy.:thup:

Funny you should say that, I have been trying to copy Luke's posture - very solid set up

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Funny you should say that, I have been trying to copy Luke's posture - very solid set up
You have a nice swing, lots going for it, but if you check out Lukes wedge swing you will see he stands a little closer to the ball, and swings three quarters the way back. You reach the horizontal which is great with the driver, but perhaps for more control you need to be shorter with the wedge.

I am sure your handicap will come down.:thup:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As a couple of others have said I think you look a bit too far away from the ball.

I also think your stance looks a bit wide for a wedge.

Cracking swing though, you won't be 15 for long!