My stack and tilt swing...........

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Thuought I'd post a couple of my swings seeing as every one else is so shy, and I have no shame!.... :D

14th hole Driver with straight flight...

[video=youtube;DozSuPaxQLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozSuPaxQLI[/video]

16th hole Driver with push-fade flight...

[video=youtube;nTN91PiWwQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTN91PiWwQ0[/video]

17th hole Driver with push-draw flight...

[video=youtube;l5i1uj8H9sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5i1uj8H9sk[/video]

There's also a knock down 9-iron swing 135yds , something went wrong on this swing can you spot it?

[video=youtube;jIWcU-TyBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIWcU-TyBFY[/video]

Last edited:

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm no expert on S&T but am going to take a guess at knee alignment issues Mainly as its in the file title :D

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's also a knock down 9-iron swing 135yds , something went wrong on this swing can you spot it?

No idea. My technical knowledge of the golf swing is 0, I'm firmly in the Snelly camp of teaching methods.

I was just wondering when you are going to give Smiffy his jumper back!:rofl:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site

I'm far from an expert, but your divot seems to start a good 6" after the ball, pretty much in line with your lead foot.

I "guessing" you may have caught it a little thin???

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I may not be an expert James but it looks like a thin. I don't mean the shot, I mean the hair line since last time I saw you!

Chris

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I may not be an expert James but it looks like a thin. I don't mean the shot, I mean the hair line since last time I saw you!

LOL... I'm growing it for scrape-over purposes Chris :eek::mad::angry:

I did catch it thin Gareth, what happened is the backswing was OK but right at the top I felt my left foot slip so on the way down (to protect my dodgy left knee in case i really slipped) it collapses and I chase after the ball like Arnold Palmer. Instead of posting up on my left leg is acts more like a damper or shock absorber :mad:

I had some of these fitted yesterday for only £10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYAkt3__wBk and they're like frikkin' super glue compared to what I had which were more suitable to flip-flops!!. Lesson learned.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Some courses don't like metal spikes. Need to check before you go, not sure about wood hall for instance.

I have similar spikes in one pair of shoes for use in the frost. Champ pro stinger. Very good.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
I dont know much about S&T golf swing. So they all look strange to me. But you are nice and controled, except the slight slip on the iron shot(my back leg slipped at the range, pulled a tendon took 8 weeks to clear up).Nice to see different swing styles. Glad it works for you.

A

Alex1975

It is a lovely but very strange looking swing, I think you make it look nice as you have a good looking impact and follow through but its so odd seeing you on the backswing with your weight on the left side, it just does not look right.

Thanks for posting

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is a lovely but very strange looking swing, I think you make it look nice as you have a good looking impact and follow through but its so odd seeing you on the backswing with your weight on the left side, it just does not look right.

Thanks for posting

Agree totally. It obviously works for him. However it does look very odd and does not look natural, very mechanical. Not for me i'm afraid but good luck with it.

S

Snelly

Good grief - that is an ugly swing! You look like you are going to fall over at any second! :) :D ;)

Only kidding! Nice still head as a hub for the turn.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looks good to the top but then your head moves backwards as if you shift more weight to your right side on the downswing.
Efficient swing though - what do you play off?

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks a nice controlled swing. The backswing is flat which seems to lend itself to S&T. Did you always have a flat swing prior to S&T or has it resulted from it? Anyway, seems to suit you, so good luck! :)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Piece, no I was a very high handed 2 plane swinger who loaded into the right side.

Mattyboy, I play off 6 now but was much lower (2) when I played 3 times/week and practiced.... mostly 'cos I'm now totally crap from 100yds :(

The head does go back as the hips push up... (place your cursor on his left ear)
[video=youtube;VX8D_vXh-zA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8D_vXh-zA[/video]

Mine goes back a little more in these swings as I was trying to hit up 3-4° on the ball (which isn't really the pattern). I was playing with Region3 we both played S&T push-fades on the 16th, his was 282yds and mine was 289yds.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mine goes back a little more in these swings as I was trying to hit up 3-4° on the ball (which isn't really the pattern). I was playing with Region3 we both played S&T push-fades on the 16th, his was 282yds and mine was 289yds.

Yes, but yours was in the trees :p ;)