My England Golf App - Hole Not Played

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Is anyone aware whether My England Golf App provides the ability to record a holes or holes as 'Not Played' when inputting a score for an 18 hole round? Registering and inputting on HDID or the PSI at my home club gives the facility to record a zero score on any hole as either 'played but didn't complete', or 'did not play', both of which give different outcomes for handicap calculation. However, on MyEG, I can only see where you can record a '0' which is automatically taken to mean a net double bogey. Surely there should also be a 'not played' function, because MyEG is the easiest way of putting in General Play scores at clubs where people are not members.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is anyone aware whether My England Golf App provides the ability to record a holes or holes as 'Not Played' when inputting a score for an 18 hole round? Registering and inputting on HDID or the PSI at my home club gives the facility to record a zero score on any hole as either 'played but didn't complete', or 'did not play', both of which give different outcomes for handicap calculation. However, on MyEG, I can only see where you can record a '0' which is automatically taken to mean a net double bogey. Surely there should also be a 'not played' function, because MyEG is the easiest way of putting in General Play scores at clubs where people are not members.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

just leave the hole score blank. Don’t register it as ‘picked up’, and it will sort itself out.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
In the England Golf app you should enter a zero for a hole which you started but did not complete, and leave the score blank for a hole which you did not start.

At the end of the round the app will give you a message as shown in the screenshot below...

Screenshot_20220423-095123.jpg