Music question for the oldies

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
One of mine has that B-side. I think that is the original. My other two were re-releases, I think. (You're my) Soul and Inspiration is the third one's B-side.

If I had a juke box, my collection would include the following and a lot more, (60s/70s/80s)

Troggs - Give It To Me
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
Kinks - You Really Got Me
Righteous Brothers - You Lost That Loving Feeling
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Cockney Rebel - Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile)
Bowie - Panic In Detroit
FGTH - Relax
Prince - Purple Rain
Killing Joke – A Love Like Blood
This Mortal Coil - Song To The Siren
Dire Straits - Private Investigation

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
One of mine has that B-side. I think that is the original. My other two were re-releases, I think. (You're my) Soul and Inspiration is the third one's B-side.

If I had a juke box, my collection would include the following and a lot more, (60s/70s/80s)

Troggs - Give It To Me
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
Kinks - You Really Got Me
Righteous Brothers - You Lost That Loving Feeling
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Cockney Rebel - Come Up And See Me (Make Me Smile)
Bowie - Panic In Detroit
FGTH - Relax
Prince - Purple Rain
Killing Joke – A Love Like Blood
This Mortal Coil - Song To The Siren
Dire Straits - Private Investigation

Not a bad mix ? but I must admit I’ve never heard of This Mortal Coil I would have your first 7 artists maybe different tracks.

The jukebox I’ve ordered holds 70 records and I could easily double that amount that I would like to put on so it’s going to take time to build up a collection so can swap some around from time to time.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site

Not a bad mix ? but I must admit I’ve never heard of This Mortal Coil I would have your first 7 artists maybe different tracks.

The jukebox I’ve ordered holds 70 records and I could easily double that amount that I would like to put on so it’s going to take time to build up a collection so can swap some around from time to time.
aka Cocteau Twins featuring the amazing vocals of Liz Fraser.
Song to the Siren was written by Jeff Buckley about 50 years ago or more, I believe.

Last edited:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That’s it on order but in blue 6 month lead time though, got Rocket 88 on as first record seeing as it’s the first rock and roll record made.